Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ethel's ear infection is back, Sally's hair is badly matted, and Lucy? She's keeping her Food Bowl safe from any and all Interlopers!

Ethel's right ear was seeping goo that smelled so horrible I had to take her to the Vet. The cost was $317.+ Three days later the vet called, says the analysis of what was in Ethel's ear was pretty dire, and I drove over and picked up $43.00 worth of Meds. That put Ethel's Medical expenses since January 1st over $600.

Then there's Lucy and her Tumors. $280 for her first diagnosis and her shots, and another $876 for her surgery and aftercare. That's $1156+ for my Toodlebug. Those two dogs together were almost $1800 dollars. How about managed Care for Pets?

Question: Do I love my Dogs?

Answer: What do you think?

Now Sally needs a haircut, and the only way for anyone to survive it, is to sedate Sally.

God help me.

No comments: